Here at Snowbasin Resort, we pride ourselves on providing the best guest service we can offer. The Guest Services Center is located in the lower level of Earl's Lodge. It offers vehicle assistance, bag check, lost and found, a portable electronics charging station and general guest assistance and resort information all in one convenient location. If you have any needs throughout your day, visit the Guest Services Center for assistance.
Location: Lower Level of Earl's Lodge in the Discovery Center.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Secure Bag Check
- Securely store your bags and belongings while you are out on the hill for a nominal fee.
- $3 for one regular basket or bags and items equal to or smaller than the size of a backpack.
- $5 for one large basket, large bag or multiple bags.
- Unlimited daily access to your bag.
- A bag check punch pass is available for season passholders!
- 10 regular size baskets for $15
- 10 large size baskets for $25
*To ensure the comfort and safety of our guests, personal items left unattended in the lodges will be turned in to the Bag Check and may require a fee to be recovered.
- Store and charge your cell phones, tablets, DSLR cameras and Go Pros for just $2.
Lost & Found
- Goggles and clothing items are kept up to two weeks - we do not hold items longer than 3 weeks.
- Unclaimed skis and snowboards will be held until storage space requires us to thin out the oldest inventory. Any unclaimed skis/snowboards at the end of the winter season will be donated to a local charity.
- Recovered season passes are turned in to the ticket office.
- If you have left the mountain, please call (801) 620-1070 to file a report and we will do our best to reunite you with your lost items.
- From lockouts to stuck rigs, our staff is prepared to assist you.