Employment opportunities here have never been better! As we continue to improve our resort, many more job opportunities are becoming available. Now more then ever, you can come to work where you play!
Snowbasin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Our commitment to quality and excellence is translated through our employees.
Federal law requires new employees to provide documentation to prove identity and eligibility for employment. Our application process is now paperless! Fill out the online application for your desired position. Email our People and Culture department with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes: No person will be employed without required documentation. Upon departure, employees are responsible for the immediate return of all Snowbasin-issued ID’s, uniforms, keys and equipment.
Grooming and Conduct - Your appearance and conduct leaves a lasting impression on guests. All employees have a responsibility to be professional, courteous, respectful and friendly. All employees are expected to be neatly groomed at all times. Those with jobs that do not require a Snowbasin issued uniform must keep their attire modest, well kept and non-interfering with job duties.
- Be willing to perform duties as assigned and accept changes in work schedule, tasks and location as necessary.
- Be aware that many positions are physically demanding and may require lifting, bending, standing, kneeling and shoveling. For safety reasons, physical tests may be required for some positions (ask for details).
- Be aware that scheduled work days may fall on any day during the week including holidays.
- Consent to a random drug test. All positions require a post-offer drug test prior to employment (ask for details).
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application for the position(s) that you are qualified for, or are interested in (incomplete applications will not be considered)
- Provide physical, drug testing and background consent if requested.
- Complete a W-4 and I-9 form.
- Present an original social security card or certified copy of birth certificate (with seal), and a driver’s license with photo, voter’s registration card or a state or school ID card with a photo, or produce a U.S. passport which meets all requirements.
- Non-U.S. citizens must also produce employment eligibility documents and verify/identify:
- Valid Alien Registration Card.
- Unexpired foreign passport with current employment authorization.
- Valid J-1 or F-1 Visa
Male Employees - Hair must be clean and tapered at top of dress-collar length. Shoulder length is not allowed. Neatly groomed mustaches may be worn. Beards and extended sideburns are prohibited. Earrings are not to be worn while on duty.
Female Employees - Hair styles must be clean and not interfere with job duties. Inappropriate examples include unnatural color or disproportionate cut. Earrings and jewelry must be modest and not interfere with job duties. For safety and health reasons, no open-toe shoes are allowed. Cosmetics should be consistent with a natural appearance.
Uniforms - Uniforms will be issued for most jobs. Maintenance is provided free to employees.
Housing - Employee housing is not available at Snowbasin. The nearest housing would be in Ogden (17 miles West) or in the Huntsville area (10 miles North).
Experience, Work Schedule, Overtime and Bonus - Experience is not required for most of our service and general positions. All positions typically require flexibility and weekend/holiday hours. Schedule fluctuates with business and weather demands. Full-time positions average 32-40 hours per week. Overtime is paid after 56 hours per work week.