Your quick escape from anything ordinary with one of the most uniquely built and situated mountain lodges on earth. Beautiful, panoramic views of Ogden Valley, Mount Ogden, and Morgan are just one of the many features of this truly incredible lodge. Imagine dining on Fresh Belgian Waffles, fresh hot soups, delectable sandwiches, and fresh salads while being serenaded by the crackling centrally located fireplace. One fourteen-minute lift ride is all it takes. Dining both inside and out. Open 9:00 am – 3:30 pm daily. Novice and non-skiers are welcome to experience John Paul Lodge! Sightseeing tickets are available to ride up and ride down the John Paul Express Quad Chair.
John Paul Lodge will have a limited menu Monday - Thursday starting Monday, March 25.
Fresh Belgian Waffles served daily until 11:00 am - $10
Served with warm maple syrup
• The Olympian – blueberries, strawberries, powdered sugar, and whipped cream
• The Little Cat – peanut butter, strawberry jam, chocolate sauce, powdered sugar
• The Wild Cat –cinnamon butter, vanilla yogurt, apple compote, candied walnuts
• The Mount Ogden – cream cheese, strawberry jam, Nutella, powdered sugar, whipped cream
• Jump the Tram – sliced bananas, cinnamon butter, caramel, whipped cream
Weather permitting - check out the New Alpine Grille open on weekends located on the basement deck of John Paul Lodge.