We recently surveyed our season pass holders to gain feedback about the potential of implementing a parking reservation system. The system would require a reservation to park on weekends before 1:00 p.m., with free reservations available to Snowbasin season pass holders and a small fee for all other guests.
Although there was an outpour of support, and the demand for this type of offering exists, it is not something we will be implementing for the 2023-24 winter season but rather a solution we will continue to research and explore for the future of Snowbasin.
Instead, this season, we will implement the following improvements and monitor the results. They include:
• Expanding parking in Canyon Rim by 124 stalls.
• Significantly increasing UTA Bus routes from Davis County with hourly service.
• Adding a new UTA Bus stop in Huntsville at Anderson Cove from the Ogden Route.
• Implementing a new Worker Service route for Snowbasin Employees to free up more public UTA bus capacity.
• Doubling the carpool priority access lots, with Earl’s Lot A & B reserved on weekends.
• Working with UDOT to improve the Trapper’s Loop to Snowbasin Road intersection with both short-term and longer-term solutions to improve flow.
We'd like to thank our season pass holders for their valuable feedback. We will continue to listen to our guests and delve into this research so we can be mindful of the ways that we can continue to be Utah's most accessible resort and enhance guests' overall experience when visiting Snowbasin.
Information on transportation and parking, plus where go for tickets, lessons or rentals. This winter features expanded parking and increased bus service, making Snowbasin even more accessible.
Snowbasin is easily accessible by bus via the UTA Ski Bus Service from Ogden and Davis County. This winter features expanded access with increased service from Davis County and a new stop in Huntsville at Anderson Cove from the Ogden Route.
Find the Snowbasin pass that's right for you, from Premier unlimited access to Value Passes.