Blues, Brews & BBQ Ft. New Orleans Suspects
Join us for another Sunday of fun with Blues, Brews and BBQ ft. New Orleans Suspects this Sunday, July 17.
Relax on the lawn with a blanket and a refreshing beverage while you listen to incredible live music! Delicious BBQ-style lunch is available in Earl’s Lodge and on the patio, along with top-notch local brews. Sundays at Snowbasin have something for everyone, so come up early for some family-friendly activities and games, including the Wildflower Mini-Golf Course and playground.
- 11:00am: Gates open
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Aaron Davis & the Mystery Machine
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: New Orleans Suspects
If you are not a Premier Season Pass Holder, get your tickets for this week's festivities now!
Concert Ticket Options & Pricing:
- Single-day Concert Ticket: $10
- Summer Concert Series Pass: $75
- Gondola Ticket: $25
- Summer Gondola Pass: $150
- Premier Season Pass: Prices can be viewed here
Buy Summer Tickets & Passes
***No outside food or beverage is allowed in the music venue or the lodge. Utah State Law prohibits the possession and consumption of outside alcohol, including beer and wine, on the premise. Bags may be subject to search at the music venue gate, and any outside alcohol or food may be confiscated.
Guests will receive one-time admittance into the venue with no re-entry permitted.
Dogs are allowed in the music venue, but they must be on a leash at all times, and they must stay on the grassy areas. Dogs are never allowed in the lodges or on the patio, with the exception of service dogs. Umbrellas, shade tents and chairs are allowed, but please be courteous to other guests.
If you have a tent or umbrella, please set it up near the back of the venue and do not block others’ views. Low chairs are welcome towards the front (cannot fit a basketball underneath), but if you have taller chairs, please move towards the back.
About the Bands:
- Aaron Davis & the Mystery Machine
- From "searing slide guitar" (Country Weekly) echoing gritty Southern blues, to a patchwork of story folk and acoustic roots, pensive alt-country, and improvisational 70s-influenced rock, Aaron Davis has been described as a “truly phenomenal songwriter” (Americana UK) with “the lyrical prowess of Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy and edginess of a weathered bluesman” (Jackson Hole Buckrail) and “a combination that goes down like top-shelf bourbon” (Austin Chronicle). Chiefly known as co-founder of national touring act alt-folk/alt-country band Screen Door Porch, Aaron has re-focused creative energy toward the ultra-eclectic project Aaron Davis & the Mystery Machine—equally versed in hypnotic groove, three-part vocal harmony, exploratory improvisations, and intricate story songs.
- New Orleans Suspects
- New Orleans Suspects began playing together in 2009 as a pick-up band at the Maple Leaf in New Orleans. Comprised of some of the most seasoned, highly respected players in NOLA, the group called themselves The Unusual Suspects. Their chemistry was undeniable and by the summer of 2011 they decided to tour full-time, renaming the band New Orleans Suspects. They quickly began attracting large crowds from San Francisco to New York. They have currently released five albums and established themselves as one of New Orleans’ best supergroups.