We are excited to host the first mountain top finish of the Tour of Utah! Come grab some food and cheer on these amazing bikers as they battle for the top finish of stage 2. Earl's Lodge will be serving food 11:00 am - 3:00 pm and the Grizzly Center will be open for retail 11:00 am - 3:00 pm.
To receive up to date road closures you can text "OGDENEVENTS" to 25827
• The race will use 600 West and Weber High Drive to cross the North Ogden Divide for the second Utah Office of Tourism KOM climb. Expect delays along N. Ogden Canyon Road between Noon to 1 p.m.
• The race will use N. 5500 East and E 1900 North to pass through Eden between 12:30 to 1:15 p.m.
• The race will use 7800 East to pass on the east side of Pineview Reservoir and Huntsville between 12:45 to 1:30 p.m.
• The race will follow State Route 39 to access Old Snowbasin Road and make the final seven-mile climb to Snowbasin Resort.
• The finish line is located at 3925 Snow Basin Road. Spectator traffic should use State Route 167 to access Harmons Healthy Living Expo, VIP Hospitality, and other finish line activities at Snowbasin Resort.
9:00am - 7:00pm, Jan 27, 2018
Join us for our annual family-friendly Winter CarnivalRead More
Spice up your average ski day with the weekly Dining Discovery Cinnabar Experience.Read More