June 17, 2017
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Earl's Lodge Patio
The Summer Opening Soirée will be a smorgasbord for the senses that will capture some of the best of Snowbasin Resort Dining in a very socially engaging atmosphere. The culinary team will take you and your tasting spectrum through a labyrinth of flavors touching on: Sweet, Sour, Spicy, Bitter, Umami, and Salty while indulging on Moët champagne to enhance the flavors and cleanse the palate. There will also be live music. This will be a ‘social’ event with food stations adorning the patio of Earl’s Lodge.
Price: $50 includes appetizers. Moët champagne (or sparkling cider), entertainment with free live music. Call 801-620-1021 for your reservation today. Parties of 6 or more will be issued a service charge.
• Sweet – Brown Sugar Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
• Sour – Grapefruit Curd Tart Garnished with Popping Rock Candy
• Spicy – Scallop Ceviche with Sambal Olek, Yuzu, and Tobiko
• Bitter – Duck Confit and Kale Salad with Orange Zest Vinaigrette
• Umami – Baked Green Spanish Olives stuffed with Peppadews, Bacon and Parmesan Cheese
• Salty – Marinated Cucumber with sea salt cured salmon and cream cheese pinwheel garnished with fried capers
6:30pm - 9:30pm, Jun 17, 2017
A social dining experience to welcome summer.Read More
Snowbasin Resort reveals a summer line-up with something for everyone. Take a peak to see what is in store.Read More