June 17, 2017
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Earl's Lodge Patio
The Summer Opening Soirée will be a smorgasbord for the senses that will capture some of the best of Snowbasin Resort Dining in a very socially engaging atmosphere. The culinary team will take you and your tasting spectrum through a labyrinth of flavors touching on: Sweet, Sour, Spicy, Bitter, Umami, and Salty while indulging on Moët champagne to enhance the flavors and cleanse the palate. There will also be live music. This will be a ‘social’ event with food stations adorning the patio of Earl’s Lodge.
Price: $50 includes appetizers. Moët champagne (or sparkling cider), entertainment with free live music. Call 801-620-1021 for your reservation today. Parties of 6 or more will be issued a service charge.
• Sweet – Brown Sugar Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
• Sour – Grapefruit Curd Tart Garnished with Popping Rock Candy
• Spicy – Scallop Ceviche with Sambal Olek, Yuzu, and Tobiko
• Bitter – Duck Confit and Kale Salad with Orange Zest Vinaigrette
• Umami – Baked Green Spanish Olives stuffed with Peppadews, Bacon and Parmesan Cheese
• Salty – Marinated Cucumber with sea salt cured salmon and cream cheese pinwheel garnished with fried capers
RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED: 801-620-1021
6:30pm - 9:30pm, Jun 15, 2018
Dining Discovery dinner celebrating food and beer at Earl’s Lodge.Read More
Snowbasin Resort is honored to receive awards from the National Ski Area Association (NSAA) for Conversion Cup & Best Overall Safety ProgramRead More