Come and help us send off the season with a bonus weekend of fun at Snowbasin! With fall colors in full swing, you won't want to miss out on an extra weekend in the mountains.
This weekend there will be plenty for you to enjoy, including the following:
- Scenic Gondola Access:
- Needles Gondola will run on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for you to experience fall sightseeing or lift-served hiking and biking trails. Tickets can be purchased in person or online. Snowbasin Premier Pass Holders receive free gondola access.
- Mountain Biking & Hiking Trails:
- We have 20 trails open across the resort for you to explore. Middle Bowl Trail will remain closed due to construction, but the rest of our trail system awaits. You can check out our trail map to start planning your route now.
- Soak up the cooler temps and magnificent fall views while playing a round of putt-putt at our 18-hole Wildflower Mini-Golf course, located at our base area, between Needles Gondola and John Paul Express. It's just $7 for kids and $10 for adults to play a fun and challenging round. Tickets are available at the resort or can be purchased online here.
- Mountain-Top Dining:
- It's your last chance to try our elevated dining experience before winter. Stop by Saturday to fuel up for your adventure at our slopeside dining unit located at the entrance of Needles Gondola. Lunch options will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. You can also visit Sunday for our renowned brunch buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Due to a lightening strike impacting our water pumps at Needles Lodge we will be moving this expansive brunch buffet to Earl's Lodge. Your brunch will still include gondola access and dining options on the patio for you to enjoy the fall colors. Our all-you-can-eat expansive brunch features award-winning dining with stations providing crepes, freshly carved meats, omelets, elaborate desserts and more. Brunch reservations are recommended and can be made here.
No matter how you choose to spend your day on the mountain, be sure to tag @snowbasinresort in your Closing Weekend festivities for a chance to be featured on our social channels.