OPENING DAY 2019-20
Snowbasin Resort is NOW Opening on Friday, November 29th.
Highlights of opening day:
- Opening Day T-shirts to the first 100 guests in line
- Snowbasin Prize Bag for the first gondola
- DJ on plaza 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Ribbon Cutting of the renovated Earl's Lodge Servery at 10:30 am. New Director of Food and Beverage and Executive Chef are thrilled to share new dining experiences with elevated food quality and improved service for guests.
- Open runs will include Sweet Revenge, Porky Traverse, Middle Bowl Traverse, Bear Hollow, Snowshoe, School Hill, Powder Puff, and a small terrain park.
- Lifts running will be Needles Gondola, Middle Bowl, and Littlecat Express.
- Food service available in Earl's Lodge and Needles Lodge
- Overnight camping will be permitted and encouraged. Tents must fit in the maze line. Tents must be put away by 7 am. Restrooms will be available in the Learning Center.
- The Grizzly Center will be open from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm for lessons, tuning, shopping, and rentals. The Activities Desk in Earl’s Lodge will be open 8:30 am – 4:30 pm for pass printing.
Your safety is important to us. With that in mind please note there is NO backcountry access from the designated ski resort boundary for opening day and weekend. Conditions are variable outside our designated resort boundary at this time and we want everyone to have a safe, enjoyable and long season on the slopes. We will work hard to get more terrain open as soon as we can. Please obey all closures. Thanks for your understanding!
Have you bought your season pass yet?
Pass prices increase after Cyber Monday.
Buy Now & Save!
Already bought your season pass but haven't picked it up yet?
Take a look at our Pre-Season Pass Pick Up Calendar for resort openings and where we will be visiting you this fall. Reminder, season passes from last season may be re-used and will be active once paid in full.
Being prepared for Opening Day means your skis or board is ready too!
Visit us at the Grizzly Center Tune & Repair shop. Don't forget, premier season pass holders receive 15% off in our on-mountain shop!
Disclaimer - Camping for the first chair will be permitted, however, all camping gear needs to fit within the lift maze. No open fires are allowed and all camping gear needs to be cleaned up by 7:00 am.