Mother’s Day Brunch
Celebrate Mother's Day in the mountains with a traditional brunch buffet at Earl's Lodge. Seatings are available from 9:30 am - 4:00 pm and reservations are required.
UPDATE 4/28: Reservations are now full. To join our waitlist, click the link below.
- $65: Adults
- $30: Youth (6-12)
- Free: Ages 5 and under
SOLD OUT: If you joined our waitlist, you will be contacted only if space becomes available. We are no longer accepting waitlist requests due to high demand and limited space.
-Parties larger than ten will have to sit separately due to current CDC guidelines, but we are happy to seat the party in close proximity to each other if needed.
- Masks will be required while you are not seated at your table.
-Alcohol service starts at 10:30 am.
Mother's Day Brunch Menu
- Carving Station: Featuring Prime Rib Au Jus Horseradish Cream and Carving Board Ham
- Omlet and Egg Station: Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Peppers, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Green Onion and Eggs cooked any way
- Crepe Station: Mixed Berries, Nutella, Peanut Butter, Berry Coulis and Whipped Cream
- Benedict Station: Classic Benedict with Ham, Florentine Benedict with Heirloom Tomato and Spinach, Crab Benedict with Lump Crab Meet
Buffet Offerings: Hot
- Pork Loin with Apple Onion Chutney
- Salmon with Lemon Buerre Blanc
- Bacon and Maple Sausage
- Grilled Asparagus
- Brussel Sprouts with Sweet Soy Glaze
- Seasonal Mixed Vegetables
- Cheese Blintz with Berry Compote
Buffet Offerings: Cold
- Cheese Tray with imported and domestic cheese
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Strawberry Salad: Spring Mix, Strawberry, Dried Cherry, Pecans, Grape Tomatoes, Goat Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Mother Earth Salad: Power Greens, Kale, Quinoa, Roasted Sweet Potato, Roasted Squash, Grame Tomatoes, Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Assorted Hand Crafted Desserts