Christmas Eve Celebration
Snowbasin Resort will be hosting our annual Christmas Eve Celebration on Tuesday, December 24th! Get pictures with Santa before he heads out to spread Christmas cheer around the world and enjoy a Christmas Eve torchlight parade and fireworks show on City Hill!
- Free Gingerbread cookie decorating in the Learning Center 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Food will be available in Earl's Lodge from 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Food and Alcohol service will be available in the Cinnabar from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Please note If you dine in the Cinnabar you need to remain in the Cinnabar and cannot walk around Earl's Lodge.
- Santa will arrive on Earl’s Plaza at 5:15 pm
- Photos with Santa in the Grizzly Center following his arrival at 5:15 pm - 6:45 pm
- Famous torchlight parade on City Hill 6:30 pm & Fireworks at 6:40 pm
All viewing festivities are free.
Please note there is no sledding or tubing during the Christmas Eve Celebration on our mountain as a safety precaution.
Food Served 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm and NO RESERVATIONS are needed. Food items include the Grille Station, Noodles Station and Carvery. At the Carvery there will be a special Christmas Eve meal featuring a 10 oz Prime Rib with sides, as well as the standard Cedar Plank Salmon and Smoked Turkey.
Reservations will not be taken for this festive and very popular event as it is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please know and understand that this is not a ‘sit-down full-service event’ and it is typically very busy and crowded – especially 5:30 or later. The lodge is always very full and large parties should not expect to easily sit together – so get up early and enjoy the lodge before the outside festivities begin.
For more information, please call 801-620-1000.
**No reservations or reserving or ‘claiming’ tables. Tables are for those enjoying dinner only. Remember, it’s Christmas! Please be considerate of others!
**Absolutely no outside food or beverages allowed
*** To participate in the torchlight parade, Snowbasin is accepting the first 100 people who are over the age of 18 and are intermediate/advanced riders. You can sign up by calling 801-620-1000.
Menu offerings starting at 4:30 pm on Christmas Eve