Charitable Donation Program
Snowbasin Resort looks to provide memorable experiences that enrich our community. As a community partner, we work to support our neighbors and those who have supported Snowbasin Resort.
What We Donate
Snowbasin Resort donates complimentary lift ticket vouchers. A request does not guarantee a donation, and a maximum of two (2) mid-week vouchers per request may be granted. Organizations are limited to one request per year.
Each request will receive consideration based on the resort’s policies. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Organizations must submit donation requests via our form below and include a contact name, date of the event/auction, tax exempt identification and event description.
- Product donations are usually limited to Davis, Weber, and Morgan County organizations. However, all organizations will be considered on an ad-hoc basis.
- Consideration will be given to those organizations that send their request at least two months before the event and for those supporting social causes: health & welfare, children & families, arts & education and recreation. Please be sure to describe the people who would benefit from the donation, as well as the background and purpose of your agency.
- Request must be sent 60 days before the event.
We would love to provide support to everyone, but we are unable to provide to the following groups:
• Individuals or Individual Families
• For-profit Organizations
• Political Parties
Submit the form below to request your donation. Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to respond to inquiries requesting the status of a submitted request.
Due to the large volume of requests received, you can expect a response to your donation upon approval only within 30 days of your submission. We cannot respond to a status inquiry of your donation request. The response to a particular donation request is at Snowbasin Resort’s sole discretion.